Saturday, January 17, 2009

Eva Longoria Covers Glamour Magazine



Eva Longoria is cover girl for the February 2009  “Man Issue” of Glamour magazine. Eva looks amazing in these pictures! She's so cute in the Dolce & Gabbana shorts and bra set! I like this cover because it looks natural and not heavily photoshopped. I think people are getting that she isn’t pregnant right now and focusing on her again. Which is nice to see everyone doing finally…even though it is fun gossiping about people…



I the interview she she talked a lot about love and her relationship with new husband, basketball player Tony Parker. She said that, while she and Tony would love to be together forever, they take things one day at a time rather than looking far down the road.

Here are some highlights from the interview:

On whether she has a “type”: “I think sometimes women are stuck in a type. I’ve never dated the same type. I fall in love with personalities, and they come in different packages.”


On her and Tony’s marriage: “Tony and I would love to be together forever. But the only way you get to forever is one day at a time.”

On their relationship roles: “I’m the gardener. I definitely nurture. [My husband] is the flower. But there are times when Tony takes care of me — in an emotional sense, like, OK, let me take the reins on this one. But I love to take care of him. I’m really a very fifties housewife.”

On stories about her weight: “Unfortunately, we live our life in public, so any weight gain or pimple is a national story. I don’t get this obsession with weight. It’s not only Hollywood; it’s our society.”

On pregnancy reports: “I’ve been pregnant since last spring with triplets. [Laughs.] No, if I were pregnant [when the tabloids said I was], I’d have had the child many times over.


0 comments:

Help us grow!

Bookmark and Share
 
Glamour Trends © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina