Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Glamorous Lady Diana


She was Lady Diana Spencer, a shy kindergarten teacher who became a royal princess and future queen of England. But the world lost her one tragic night. There have been songs about Diana. There have been books. There have been videos painting a picture of this loving mother, glamorous lady, and haunted woman.

"Anywhere I see suffering, that is where I want to be, doing what I can."


"HIV does not make people dangerous to know, so you can shake their hands and give them a hug: Heaven knows they need it."

"I don't go by the rule book... I lead from the heart, not the head."


"I want my boys to have an understanding of people's emotions, their insecurities, people's distress, and their hopes and dreams."

0 comments:

Help us grow!

Bookmark and Share
 
Glamour Trends © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina